Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Today we had a laaaazy Sunday. Sadly Matt returns to work tomorrow. Ryan jumped back into his schedule and is doing great. I decided to go on the hunt for some PJ's for Ryan this afternoon. I was shocked when I walked into Carter's to find all spring apparel. What in the world, I know that every other adult clothing store is ready for spring but really, a kids store? They just grow so fast. All the winter apparel was on clearance so at least I got some good deals but I had to search them out.

I posted over Christmas about the new puppy my brother got. Here she is! Her name is Shelby and she is a Fox Terrior. This is Matt's (my bro) first dog. Growing up we never had a dog and we would BEG for one. Annabelle was my first dog and she's such a great dog.
Shelby is going to be a great dog too! She's soo cute and seems to have a great temperament. Funny that Annabelle and Gracie weren't as excited about her as we were but I'm sure they will adjust and enjoy a playmate when we get together.

No comments: