Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Family Fun

My family left to head home to Memphis yesterday! =( I miss them already but we will see them in just 3 weeks for Christmas! We had such a great time with them while they were here! They loved and spoiled Ryan like crazy.

This is my favorite pic from Sunday's dedication.

And I just love this pic of Ryan and his Uncle Matt! We had lots of fun while they were here. My mom and I got to go shopping. I got Ryan some 6-9month clothes, eat out and play with Ryan.

It's hard to believe Ryan is 5 1/2 months old. He was laughing so hard last night...it was the cutest thing. And when I picked him up from his nap yesterday I swear he gave me a hug. He laid his head on my shoulder and had his arms around me. It was just the sweetest and most joyful feeling ever.

No comments: