Monday, September 14, 2009

Jumping Bean

We recently got Ryan a jumparoo and he LOVES it! He kicks his legs all the time and loves to stand on your lap of course with us hold him. I thought he would love a jumparoo so we found one for a great price on ebay. At first he didn't exactly know what to think but I think every day he is getting the hang of it more.

I just love this pic of him.
We thank God every day for this amazing blessing God has given us. We are so blessed.

Ryan loves to put his fingers in his mouth now. If he's fussing he will find his hand, start sucking and it soothes him. It's so cute!
Don't ya just love the drool? This boy is the spit up king! I tell him that all the time. He spits up alot. After his feeding, before his feeding and all in between. I just tell myself when he spits up all over me that it's just spit and this too shall pass. I can't believe he is going to be 3 months old tomorrow!

Love that smile! I will lay him on his changing table and he will spit up like 4 tablespoons worth or formula then just look up at me and grin. Hard to get upset at that adorable face.

He's not too sure what to think. He can't touch the floor so we put a shoebox underneath it so he can reach.

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Cute cute cute! Amazing that he's already playing with toys like that!

Summer said...

I know, I love seeing him interact with stuff. It's so neat to watch him "discover" things.