Friday, April 3, 2009

29 weeks


It's hard to believe I turned 29 weeks yesterday!  Only 11 weeks left!  The pic above was taken at 28.3 days!  I was awoken early this morning to the phone ringing.  It was my doctor's office saying they needed to cancel my 29 week appt today and reschedule.  What a bummer!!!  Matt and I both were really looking forward to hearing baby Deepe again and just checkin in. =(  I called the dr. back and they were able to work me in on monday since it's been 5 weeks now since my last visit. 

Funny story: I've read recently that if you put your ear to my belly you can faintly, I mean very faintly, hear the baby's heartbeat.  So the other night Matt and I climbed into bed and the baby was very active trying to find a good spot to sleep!  Matt reached over and started feeling the baby move then he jumped on all 4's and pressed his ear against my belly and listened!  He was listening so intently, then the baby kicked/punched the side of his face!  He jumped up and was amazed at the force of this little thing inside me!  He leaned his ear back down and the baby did it again!  It was the coolest thing to see his face!  He was just amazed and delighted to feel his baby!  I love looking down and watching my belly move all over!  I truly think I'm gonna miss feeling this little one inside once it's born!  It's our special thing!  I can feel him/her during the day when no one knows what's going on!  I love it!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Poor Matt! Your baby might just be the next David Beckham or Mia Hamm! :)

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

The feeling is great! I can still feel the spot where Ella would kick....pretty amazing!

Eric and Katherine Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly M said...

Oh Summer, I'm so excited for you! Thanks for posting another photo! You look so cute!

Kay Wilson said...

You look adorable.