Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Can't Beat the Heat!

Well this week has been low key for the Deepe household! I have been trying to stay cool and beat the heat! It got to 100 degrees today here and the humidity is a killer! I finally convinced Matt tonight that we HAVE to water our grass or it's gonna just die! It looks terrible and we have watered it maybe 2-3 times this year! It desperately needs water! I hope it rains soon here!

I am so tired of all the reruns on TV lately! I'm so ready for the new fall season to start! I'm looking forward to this fall's lineup including "The Biggest Loser", "Big Shots" with Christopher Titus - he is histerically funny, "Dancing with the Stars", "The Bachelor"- oh yeah, "Pushing Daisies" with Kristen Chenowith - love her from Wicked and of course my usual favorites: Primetime, Dateline, 48 Hours Mystery and 20/20. I find sheer enjoyment and entertainment sitting on the couch after a long day at work and watching t.v. with my babies! I couldn't resist posting this adorable pics of our 4 legged babies! They are too cute! I love em!!!!
Gracie
Annabelle

No comments: