Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jenn & Greg's Wedding Weekend

Matt and I had a great weekend in Memphis! It was nice to spend time with the family as always! We attended Jenn and Greg's wedding on Saturday and it was just beautiful! It brought back alot of memories for us since we got married in the same church just a year ago! We got to see our photographer that we just adore (Steven Russell for those of you who might be looking for a photographer in Mphs.) He actually got a few shots of us that he is going to send(I guess that's our tip fee)! He's the best!!! It was also great to see my Memphis friends and catch up with them! Here are a few pics from the weekend! =)

Matt and I at my parents house before the wedding!
My friend Katherine from high school and her baby daughter Ella,
isn't she just adorable
Jenn and Greg exchanging vows
One of my favorite groom's cake I've ever seen,
isn't that neat?
Jenn and Greg leaving their reception with all smiles!

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

FUN pictures, and obviously Greg and Jenn are leaving all smiles...they are about to...well...ha ha!